How can we help you?
What is the delivery lead time for my order?
Due to current MCO period, some orders may experience prolonged shipping and delivery time. We are sorry for the delay and we will be working together with the courier company to deliver your orders on a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding.
Below shows the standard delivery lead time :
*Days calculation excludes public holidays which differs by state and logistic provider non-working days.
|West Malaysia||East Malaysia|
|West Malaysia||1-3 Days||1-7 Days|
Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to activate once the "Order Shipped" email has been sent.
Once your order is shipped and handed over to the respective delivery courier, contacting them directly will be more efficient and faster to receive updates on any questions or concerns you may have regarding the whereabouts of your order.
One Plus Phones Warranty
1. Warranty Period
The Warranty period starts on the date the Product is sold to an end user for the first time, as evidenced by the original proof of purchase. Manufacturer warrants that the Product is free from defects in materials and workmanship (“Defect”) for:
- Twelve (12) months for the main device including non-user-replaceable batteries, and
- Six (6) months for all user-replaceable batteries, covers, cables, chargers, headsets and any other accessory included in the sales package of the main device.
During the Warranty period, Manufacturer or its authorized service center will, in a reasonable time, remedy the Defect free of charge by either repairing or replacing the defective Product or accessory or the defective part of it at its option, provided you have returned the defective Product or accessory to the Manufacturer or its authorized service center before the Warranty period expires. When repairing or replacing your Product or accessory, Manufacturer may use new or re-conditioned parts or Product except where the use of such re-conditioned parts or Product is prohibited by local law. In case local law should require the end user to be informed about the use of re-conditioned parts or Product, this Warranty document can be considered as the necessary notice in that regard. In case local law requires consent from the end user for the use of re-conditioned parts or Product, then such parts or Product will not be used until such consent has been obtained.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no repair or replacement will renew or extend the Warranty period except that replacement parts or replacement Product or accessories provided under this Warranty will be covered by this Warranty for the remainder of the original Warranty period or for ninety (90) days from the date repaired or from when replacement Product or accessory is returned to you, whichever is longer.
The Product or any parts of your Product or accessory that Manufacturer has replaced shall become Manufacturer’s property.
Manufacturer does not warrant that the software preinstalled by or on behalf of Manufacturer in the Product (or subsequent updates and upgrades) (together “Manufacturer software”) will meet your requirements, work in combination with any hardware or software not provided by Manufacturer, is uninterrupted or error free or that errors are correctable or will be corrected. For Manufacturer software-related errors, Manufacturer will make available the latest version of the Manufacturer software for reinstallation on your Product or, if that would not be possible, another remedy, which in Manufacturer’s reasonable discretion, satisfactorily addresses the error. Some Manufacturer software may be subject to separate license terms that are available with the software.
Please always back up all data and content stored on your Product before taking your Product in for service since service activities will erase all data from your Product.
2. Manufacturer does not provide any Warranty for the following:
- User guides;
- Any (i) third party software, settings, content, data, or links installed or downloaded onto your Product at any time, or (ii) Manufacturer and third party services or enabling clients even if preinstalled by Manufacturer (please read the terms and conditions that may accompany the services as those will define your rights and obligations);
- Any (i) normal wear and tear, (ii) reduced charging capacity of the battery resulting from its natural end of life, or (iii) pixel defects in your Product’s display that are within the scope of industry standards;
- SIM card and/or any cellular or other networks or system on which your Product operates; or
- Errors or damage caused by: (i) misuse or not using your Product in accordance with the user guide, such as (but not limited to) if the Product has been exposed to liquid outside of the approved levels, extreme electromagnetic field (such as damages caused by microwave oven), dampness, extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, spillage of food or liquid, or influence from chemical products, (ii) using your Product with, or connecting it to, any product, accessory, software, or service not manufactured or supplied by Manufacturer, (iii) any third party products combined with your Product, (iv) damage or errors caused by hacking, cracking, viruses, or other malware, or by unauthorized access to services, accounts, computer systems, or networks; or (v) other acts beyond Manufacturer’s reasonable control.
3. This Warranty is not valid:
- Outside of the Covered Country;
- If your Product, or the software it runs on, has been (i) opened, modified, or repaired without Manufacturer’s authorization, or (ii) repaired with unauthorized spare parts;
- If your Product's serial number, the mobile accessory date code, or the IMEI number has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or if these are illegible in any way;
- If you have not installed the latest software updates that are publicly available for your Product within a reasonable time of their release; or
- If you refuse to give possession of the Product to Manufacturer for repair and investigation.
- If this Warranty does not cover your Product or the issue which requires service, Manufacturer reserves the right to charge for the repair or replacement of your Product, as well as a handling fee
4. LIMITATION OF MANUFACTURER’S LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW(S), MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, FOR ANY
- DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF, CONTENT OR DATA OR THE RECREATION OR TRANSFER THEREOF EVEN IF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, OR CORRUPTION WAS A RESULT OF A DEFECT IN YOUR PRODUCT; AND/OR
- LOSS OF PROFIT, PRODUCTIVITY, BUSINESS, CONTRACTS, REVENUES OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, INCREASED COSTS OR EXPENSES, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
To the extent permitted by applicable law(s), Manufacturer’s liability shall be limited to the purchase value of your Product.
Monster Mobile Phone Accessories Warranty
Monster Warranty Period: 6 months from purchase date.
- This limited warranty is only valid in Malaysia, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service.
- During the Warranty Period, at Monster's sole option, to repair or replace any defective component part or Product.
- You are required to provide us with the original proof of purchase which must include the following information: date and place of purchase and product model. In the event that should you require further service assistance, please contact 017-338 5306. Please have your model number, date and proof of purchase and a brief description of the fault/query ready when contacting our customer service or sending the products to Ziixx for warranty claim.
- Repair parts and replacement products shall be furnished at Monster’s discretion on an exchange basis, with a product of comparable value and shall be either new or reconditioned.
- This Warranty is invalidated if the defect is caused by wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, rough handling or abuse. It is invalidated if unauthorized persons carry out any alterations or repairs.
- Also, this Warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Product purchased from non-authorized dealers, online or from overseas.
- If the warranty card has been altered, defaced or erased in any manner whatsoever.
How do I make payment?
- ATM / Cash Deposit
All ATM transfer / bank transfer will need 1 working day for verification process to complete.
- Cheque Deposit
All cheque deposits will need 2 working days for verification process to complete.
- Online Banking
Orders can be paid and get updated within minutes for fast and secure payment service.
How to make payment :
- After placing your order, go to "Cart" > click "Checkout". Choose shipping address and click "I have receipt. Upload now."
- Make payment using one of the payment method listed above to one of our designated Ziixx bank accounts. Please make sure that the payment receipt is clear and consists of date, time, Ziixx bank account and amount.
- In order to confirm the bank payment, you will need to take a picture of the receipt or take a screenshot of your payment proof to be uploaded before 12noon the next day of order date.
*If a bank payment is made but no receipt is uploaded within this period, your order will be cancelled. The order will be released upon payment received and cleared.
We are still exploring for more option to bring more convenience to the trade partners. Are there any payment methods you would like us to have? Share with us, we may include it in our next update.